Sunday, February 21, 2010

Caroline 18 months and more zoo days

Caroline was 18 months old in Jan and I am a little behind taking pictures. I finally did and have some to share. She is still trying the potty out. Big brother likes to join her (or maybe it is the other way around :) ) We had some company 2 weekend ago. My sister and her family came down and we headed to the zoo so the kids could get out of the house. It was fun! Phillip and I went to a party that evening and enjoyed the free babysitting (Thanks Janeen and Jason!!!). We are keeping busy doing things around the house as we have a "FOR SALE" sign in the yard and have it posted on Craigslist and Zillow. Stay warm..Spring is on its way!!!!!!!!!!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Feb 20102
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free photo slideshow

1 Comments:

Blogger me said...

aw, so cute in her tutu!!! :)

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home