Saturday, October 10, 2009

September happenings

Where did September go? I lots has been happening at our house...back to school, Jammie changing jobs to a school-based P.T., visiting MI, weddings..etc. We did have lots of family time--cuddling, playing in the crib and outside. Both the kids like to play in the crib. Who knows why, but it occupies their time. Caroline enjoyed dancing to the "victrola" at Jammie's parents, Sawyer got a new back pack straight from the AZ Diamond Backs, Sawyer taught me about a big bellies and who has babies, Caroline learned to feed her baby, and GG and Papa visited from NC. We also watched the high school homecoming parade from our front yard. Wow! I know I miss something, but you can see all the happenings from the pics and videos!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: September 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

so much fun!!!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

The kids are growing up so fast. I just hope I recognize them in November. Thanks for keeping up with the pics.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home