Monday, January 21, 2008

Doctor Appt #2

We went to the doctor on Friday. Heard the heartbeat again! This time the doctor was able to find the heart beat within 2 -3 seconds. At our first visit, it took at least a minute.
I have started my 16th week. Here is a picture of me at 14 weeks.

Sawyer is still the little ham although he is displaying his independance. He loves his Wiggles guitar from Santa and loves to watch the Wiggles tape and play his guitar (which has Wiggles songs programmed in) along with "the guys".
He knows which video tape has the same songs as his guitar and has been asking to watch those so he can play along.

1 Comments:

Blogger me said...

I thought you were going to say "the doctor was able to find 2 heartbeats!!!!" Wouldn't that be something!
Sawyer is quite the musician!!!!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home